Back

Princely House City Museum and Gallery

Menu
Czech name Městské muzeum a galerie Knížecí dům
Address nám. T. G. Masaryka 40, 672 01 Moravský Krumlov
GPS 49°2'57"N 16°18'50"E (xx km)
250 m above sea level
swipe

The city palace received its look at the turn of the 17th century, when it was owned by the Liechtensteins. In 1690, the house suffered a fire. It was the residence of the estate officials and then later a savings bank. It underwent total reconstruction in 1957, when it was renovated into its original Renaissance form in order to be able to house the city museum. Since 1992, it also holds private shops in addition to an exhibition gallery.