Back

Boskovice - town hall

Menu
Address Masarykovo náměstí 3/1, 680 01 Boskovice
GPS 49°29'13"N 16°39'41"E (xx km)
387 m above sea level
swipe

Originally a merchant’s house which was purchased by the town in 1620. The slim, four-sided tower is cut into eight-sided form at the edges of the lower part. It is 44 m high and has a walkway. It is decorated with a belfry and banner bearing the town emblem.